Sunday, April 19, 2009

And so it begins.




No lie, I'm no good at starting things- opening paragraphs for essays, friendships, cutting a cake ("HOW BIG DO I MAKE THESE PIECES?!")- and this blog here is no exception. So, to ease myself into it (and simultaneously ruin the fun and surprise for anyone who happens to read this), I will simply list what I, as of now, intend to write about (to start). The listed items may not make so much sense now, but oh, they will. They will.

Things I hate:
- Living to be 500?
- Why do we help old or sick people?
- (the hubbub surrounding) Texas wanting to secede
- Global currency
- Potheads
- Alcoholics
- 23-year-olds that live in their parents' houses and hit on 18-year-olds and get drunk and high all the time
- Consumerism
- Feeling crazy/the odd attachment to anyone I enjoy/my inability to be proactive alone
- How dreams affect the way I live out my day
- How today's youth is put under too much pressure
- Colleges
- Religion(?)
-TOBY KIETH.


See, now, don't get me wrong. I don't hate everything; in fact, I enjoy some things. I have also started a list of things that I do NOT hate:
- Freecreditreport.com commercials



.. It's a work in progress.

Check back every once in a while to read about all the shit I hate!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

"toby's real as they come. that's probably why he's such a renegade"

the hilarious dude from media who owns the ridiculous american flag car on america's richest and most popular country star, who signed his shitty america car

i look forward greatly to this :)

April 19, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home